Postal Winter Frostbite League
While this league has no formal prizes, (apart from bragging rights and general barracking of the competition!) it is hoped that if all goes well future leagues will have some kind of yet to be decided prizes.
The Frostbite Round
Outdoor scoring, (inner, inner gold recorded as ‘X’)
To update your score via this method, you need a QR code. Please indicate if you would like to use this method, when submitting your score for October.
Details on how to use the Scorekeeper App, see this guide.
2. Archers must use the same bow style for the five rounds.
3. Archers may enter multiple bow styles, by submitting additional application forms.
4. Round must be shot in the correct month.
5. Archers may shoot as many rounds as they like during the month and submit their best score only.
6. Scores used in other tournaments are acceptable.
7. No archer may shoot for more than one club.
8. Phone apps maybe used to record and submit results.
(For example Android: MyTargets*, iPhone: Archery Scoresheets*)
9. Blank score sheets, if required are available on the Asgard Archery and Ianseo websites.
10. Competed score sheets must be submitted via email, (email@example.com)
11. Score sheets must be submitted by 19:00 on the last day of the month, no exceptions.
12. All rounds are shot under ArcheryGB rules, (excluding Rule 307)
13. Frostbite round may be shot in ends of six arrows.
14. Details of each months score sheets, and results will be available on the Ianseo website, and will be updated as results are received.
15. Current tournament leader boards will be available on the Asgard Archery website
16. Individual tournament will be decided by highest score, ties determined by most X’s.
17. Where a club has more than one archer entered these members will entered into the team tournament automagically. Teams are made up as follows:
Club Team A: Top three scores, Club Team B: Next three highest scores, etc.
(This means teams can vary from month to month).
Ladies, Gentlemen and mixed teams will be selected from all ages, for bow style.
18. Team tournaments will be decided by the combined rolling handicap of the round of all three team members.
19. Tournament Organisers decision shall be final in all matters.
20. By submitting an entry to this tournament, you are accepting the rules and conditions.
i@nseo Tournament Management
Entry of this event is taken as acceptance of this.