- access your information so we can provide you with customised content and experiences, or remember the last page you visited on the services;
- identify returning users, registrants and subscribers and allow them to be presented with a personalised version of the site;
- eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details;
- commenting on our site;
- operating a shopping trolley on our website;
- to support security measures and to assist in identifying possible fraudulent or abusive activities.
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- manage eCommerce activities via affiliate links and associated revenue share arrangements;
- measure general user behavior across our site and third party sites to build a profile based on users browsing patterns so that we and third parties can target advertising to users that will be more relevant to users’ interests. This means that if, for example, users visit a page with a review about a particular item then the cookie will collect this information and we may target adverts for that item to those users and, if users visit third party sites that are part of the same advertising network, those third parties may target adverts for that item to those users;
- keep track of the number of users who saw a particular ad or visited a particular page.
Cookies Policy version 1.1 applicable from 01 January 2019